Colostrum is the first lacteal secretion produced by the mammary gland of a mother prior to the production of milk. Colostrum must be collected from only the first single milking immediately after birth or up to six hours after in order to keep the perfect immunological bioactive proteins. This nature’s balance of proteins is consumed by humans and animals, including pets, to enhance their immune systems.
Bovine Colostrum is a natural immune system enhancer designed so carefully as nature intended it as the first food for new life. It contains a complete formula of essential vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids, immune factors and growth factors. Studies have tested bovine colostrum “for immune system support, use for athletic performance, gastrointestinal disorders such as diarrhea, particularly in persons with immune-deficiency syndromes or those who have been on heavy antibiotic regimens.”
What does colostrum that’s in perfect balance do for humans? It creates an abundance of immune First milking only colostrum is in perfect balance and when ingesting small amounts will help normalize, regulate and maintain body functions – if not by direct action, by the concert action of regulating and supporting other organs, glands and systems.
Colostrum Health Benefits:
These are some of the health benefits that maybe provided by Bovine Colostrum:
* Normalize, regulate and maintain body functions.
* Enhance the immune system.
* Protection against peptic ulcer formation caused by drugs such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and indomethacin.
* Helpful in treating acute rotavirus diarrhea.
* Colostrum for body building because it may stimulate muscle growth.
* Colostrum for Weight Loss because it improves conversion of fat into energy.
* The growth hormones in Colostrum may assist in slowing down the aging process.
* Improves alertness and concentration. Supports overall health and wellbeing.
* Improves pet health. Most pets, including cats and dogs, love colostrum. Research has shown that Colostrum can provide significant enhancement of animal’s immune response to bacterial infections.